Sunday, April 09, 2023

Saturday, April 8: I Pick Up a Rental Car & Yoga

Well, I got up at the normal hour around 10:00 AM. I knew I had

 someone coming over approximately 11 o’clock so I grabbed breakfast and threw
some laundry in the laundry in the washer. She said she was coming in early but she came in at the time I thought she was around 11 AM. I told her I had to leave and pick up a rental car 

by noon. When I went to the rental place, they had a line of people waiting and you had to put your name on a list so I waited there for about a half hour and thought I better get the hell back so I can pay the woman because it looks like they’re going



 to be take a while well turned out That I came home put my laundry in the dryer paid the woman ash and

 that was just done five minutes before I came in. And then I 

jumped. I jumped in on the train and caught it just in the nick of time. I then went back to 30th St. and waited another 25 minutes to half hour and at 1:50. I finally got my car  and then put a bunch of 

quarters in it and then I took a slight well I took out the laundry, folded it and then
lay down for 20 minutes and relaxed 
then I went off to yoga. I went to the two classes in and now I’m picking up a cake and Ardmore. Well hung out and talked about tomorrow’s plans. Well, I’m at Rental Village in getting out is a pleasure.

No comments: