Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday, April 28: Trip to Crystal River, Florida


Well, I got up at 9 o’clock this morning at Larry and Veronica’s house. I had my cereal coffee and got ready to go to Crystal River which is about a 

4 Hour Dr. from here. It is definitely Trump country out that way. Larry 

asked me to drive so that’s what I did. We made one pitstop and
 kept on, rolling and rolling on the Florida turnpike which basically bills you as you drive along. And I didn’t get to take any pictures because obviously because I was driving. We then

 stopped at a little place, called Inverness and, got to a Chili’s. Was great 

service and there was not that many people there so you got a pretty good meal. We 

arrived at the Homosassa State park. It’s pretty lush and green here and we saw a  hippopotamus, 🦛 an alligator 🐊 and all kinds of nature. It’s not too badly priced for

 admission and there’s all kinds animals, such as bears, panthers,

 pink, flamingos, barn, owls, hippopotamus and manatees, of course. Tuesday 

hotel and that was pretty good. It’s a Harvard inn. We’re in 

citrus county. Yes that’s the name of the county here in Florida. I need a bright 

must be smiling in hell. Anyway, 
it was very relaxing in the hotel. After we went there, we had dinner at a place called crackers. I didn’t know what to get so I got the fish and chips. That was pretty good very filling. He didn’t watch this pretty entertaining show about people are on the run and got caught them how they almost got away. I liked the show a lot 

No comments: