Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday April 17s Running πŸƒ‍♂️Rental Car, Errands, Yoga & Meeting 😡‍πŸ’«

This morning I woke up, knowing that I had to return the rental 

car πŸš— back to the Philadelphia International Airport. I first decided I would go to Mike’s sign in drop off the car and then do Mike’s errands after I get off at suburban station. 

The drive in was a pain in the ass going from West philly to Center City is a pain in the butt they messed up Chestnut Street market Street so it’s kind of a hot mess and I’m 

not used to driving in traffic just when I think I might want to car, it just reminds me. Yes, SEPTA can be funky but I just sit there. I don’t have to fight. Anyway, got to the airport checked 


in. Before I checked in, I remember in the last minute to go get some gas. I paid the expensive gas it was like $3.75 a gallon but I didn’t care because they would charge me a hell of a 

lot more if I left the tank on filled up. Called Nathan caught the 9:10 AM airport line as I had planned earlier . I then did my errands slept all the stuff from the weird depressing dollar store in 

the concourse and then I just didn’t want to do anything except eat food and drink lots of liquids. Well a lot of the liquids had caffeine in so I’m feeling a little wired right now . Yoga will 

be good for that. Well, in news outside my mental bubble, Eagles just made QB Jalen Hurts highest-paid player in NFL history with five-year, $255 million contract

. This is quite unbelievable but maybe not. He’ll be under a lot of pressure to 

have a good year because if he messes up he’s going to get the rain of hell from the Philadelphia

 sports fan. Anyhow, Mike and I eventually took a walk and I was feeling a little 

wound up but I’m mellowed out for the rest of the afternoon while I was at Mike’s and

 I’m I decided that I would sing and dance. No actually I brought down some



 trash and exited Mike’s building and headed to my 4 o’clock

 yoga class. I took some pictures of sun came out and I hope to make it to the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. 

No comments: