Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday, April 16: Rental Car to Media then Ardmore

Today I woke up after a very, very good sleep. It was asleep. I 
wish I had yesterday. I thoroughly slept well even though I got up to P a couple of times but I was so nice and dry out that no problem getting back to sleep at all. The alarm went off at 9:30 AM and 

set it for 10:55 AM just in case I really overslept. I got a text from David. He was taking a mom to Spring Haven golf club and that  I should be there by 11 o’clock. Fortunately I had a car so I 

was able to have time to shower and shave I got into the rental car and

 and headed out towards Dave’s. I got there just at 11 o’clock and I 



was on time. We had breakfast I had pancakes, Coffee and AJ. 

It was very delicious. It’s now 1 PM. I’m leaving the golf club now. Will do it when I dropped my mom off and Dave drove me back to his house or a hung 
out for a little bit. Next stop is Ardmore from my traditional Sunday activities. M and I arrived in Ardmore a little bit early. That gave me time to go to 

Rite Aid and get supercoffee vanillas if they had left. It’s mostly cloudy outside and I also got a juicy. I’m gonna drink that now and then I have my super 

coffee ready when I arrive at Ardmore. I found a parking space at the Ardmore House because the other side of the lot I’m afraid 

I’m gonna get another ticket. I got some scenic shots while my brother drove me back to his place where we hung out for a while. Hopefully we’ll walk smoothing

 later. It’s pretty nice out right now. I it’s 4:28 PM let me work ready to start walking now. I got my supercoffee and I’m ready to go. I just needed

 to wait for stuff to be organized here. It’s still very nice. I don’t think I need to bring my jacket because I will get warm warm walking
 around. It’s a nice spring day. I think Springs really here now. We then 

took a walk and it was a beautiful walk. The trees are blooming. The dogs are

 being walked all that good stuff. I took a bunch of pictures and 

it was nice to take pictures and know that everything was OK. We then came
 back to cook our favorite coconut curry soup plus to Merrick rice and his delicious spicy noodles. They’re really really good and spicy not spicy noodle. I 

don’t know what it is Indian coconut vegetables company called tasty bite. We’re watching deadwood and AMAZON 



was having technical problems so we watch it on the computer for a minute then the problem resolved 
itself. In the meantime we just finished eating and it’s now 7:31 PM. Fortunately have a car today. I want to stay later than usual, but I did have a car and I brought back some provisions and got ready to go to bed and I have a busy day tomorrow returning the car and getting to Mike’s.

No comments: