Monday, April 03, 2023

Monday, April 3: Here Comes April!!

Good day everybody it is Monday morning. It’s a cool Monday 

morning but it’s gonna warm up to almost 60° today. That’s gonna be the pattern

 all week. In fact it’s going to hit 80° by mid week believe it or not it 



won’t be a sunny yesterday, but will be mild. Today I tried to call SEPTA help or SEPTA Lost & Found. They have an answered the phone but the phone still 

I mean the backpack, still traveling along the market Frankford line as of lineGood day everybody it is Monday morning. It’s 

a cool Monday morning but it’s going to warm up to almost 60° today. That’s gonna be the pattern all week. In fact it’s going to hit 80° by mid 
week believe it or not it won’t be a sunny is today 

but will be mild. Today I tried to call SEPTA help or SEPTA Lost & Found. They have an answered the phone, but the phone still

 I’m in the 🎒 still traveling along the Market Frankford line as of today. It’s up near Girard Avenue right now or at least 

it was an hour ago. It’s now 1023 and we’re catching the 40 bus to go to Mike’s appointment at 1740 South St. That’s right where my ear nose and mouth throat person was located. Well Mike was seen in around 11:25 

AM for his 11 o’clock appointment and we just got back to his place and it’s 12:36 PM. I’m ordering some food and getting a couple drinks at the vendor 

guy right near Mike’s he’s here this week so far but when he’s here 

not here. He’s a nice guy though oh yes, yes hamburger hamburger. Hamburger with

 the mustard and relish. Well, it’s 3:50 PM. I just arrived at the hot yoga 

studios and just before that Mike got a delivery from Instacart and it 

was the heaviest one by far there’s all kind of liquids. But I got it 

and I’m gonna have to get my adapter to my headphones after class. Well, I got my headphone adapter and I thought about going to the meeting but I was really really tired so I decided to go home instead. Homes a good place to go. I think it really is.


No comments: