Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday April 13: First Hot Day of 2023


Today I got up a little later because I was tired, the guy on the train soon as possible and shop around 8:25 PM a.m. The train was fortunately very uneventful. When I 

got there I said I would do the errand and go to the bank for Mike and get them a sandwich. When I went to the bank, I couldn’t get in because the card wouldn’t buzz buzz over the meeting so I just took pictures and 

hung around in Center City. Boy is a great Day to be walking around in Center City. I have enjoyed that like that in a long time. It’s been many many moons. It seems that way. Anyhow, I walked around Center

 City after I pick up Mike’s money, and then dumb did a little bit of putting things away while Mike

 took a nap. It was nice not to have any appointments like I did on Monday and 

Tuesday. The Tuesday appointments every week so that’s pretty 

routine but I also had a dentist appointment. Well, I was encouraged to call my dermatologist.

called him the first time, and they can only fit me in in May. later 


on in the day I decided to call and use the words like words that made it look 


more urgent than I did earlier. I used words such as red, infection, and stuff like that 

so I got an appointment tomorrow morning at 9 AM, 9:30 AM to see the 

dermatologist Dr. Gober to nip this problem in the bud before I run up to Florida

 in two weeks . Meghen and I went for a walk around the block. After 

we walked, we sat for a while and even talked in the phone while we’re

 just sitting there and absorbing the nice weather. An old friend of Wes has walked 

by recognize me and I said hi and that was pleasant and pleasant surprise. Anyhow, I went to class

 today at 4 o’clock and I was pretty hot but it wasn’t ridiculously hot. There was a substitute today

. I didn’t do the Vinyasa I just Wanted to take it easy and not push myself. 

Anyhow, after class I went to the Rite Aid picked up something to drink and then realized

 my phone had no battery life left into it. I tried to go to Starbucks





 and that location is closed again they’re going to renovator do something I don’t
 know , so I am going to Elixir café and they have chargers underneath this big bench and it’s not crowded at all so I’m

 sitting here getting my phone charged. I’m gonna help Pat with his taxes
and eat a vegan pizza. I decided .I would use Clotrimazole this evening before going
 to bed because it’s for funguses and it’s not a steroid. I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 9:30 as I said earlier. I went to see 

if I can home and decided that guy would eat some vegetarian pizza. Pat had some leftover vegetarian pizza and it was pretty tasty. I really liked it.

No comments: