Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday, April 12: Sunny Day 4 Dentist & Ardmore


This morning I had to get to Mike’s an hour early because he has an 815 doctors appointment. Actually it’s 8:30 AM but they want you to come early so you 
can sit around longer and maybe fill out a form and look at the receptionist that they work. Anyhow, week I showed up a little bit late because the EL was 13 minutes late due to “equipment 

problems.“ the train was also packed as hell. Anyway, Mike and I took the four bus at 8:06 AM. That was a couple 

minutes late too but we’re not gonna be late for the appointment.

 Well, Mike got there at 8:15 and they let us out at 9:30 which is pretty



 efficient 9:30 AM that is. So we waited 15 minutes for the route for bus. It’s 

the only bus that goes all the way past Carpenter Street. We’re at broad 

and Morris. The Broad Street line runs right there. They have a stop but it’s not 

handicap accessible so everybody takes this bus, and it is packed.

 Where the additional bonus of having a wheelchair and that just took up most of the 

handicap spots. We managed to get on the bus OK. All the 

seats are taken. We’re doing the Oompa Loompa on Broad Street. It’s now 10:50 AM. I’m now walking the

 10 minutes. It takes to get to 1601 Walnut for my dentist appointment

 which I’m getting a cavity filled up. Hopefully won’t be too painful and I’ll be in and

 out. Just took a mini nap because I was up at four extra hour early 

and it’s nice and sunny out again today beautiful day in the neighborhood 80° today. Yes I have taken 

off my jacket and it’s actually perfect weathers can’t complain about it. That’s for damn sure. anyhow, Mike 
and I took a quick walk and then I left and headed to suburban station to catch the train to Ardmore. Well, I was relieved it was only about eight minutes late
instead of 55 minutes late like last week. That was quite a relief. The zipper 

gets expensive when you keep using it. I’m a little bit tired but I 

think it’ll be all right once I turn my head around repeatedly. It’s pretty mild and it’s

 definitely strange. I have a winter coat on but that’s what I have 

so tomorrow I’ll break out the Spring Cove and see what I got there. I’m up we can go walk Susan later, but you

 never now. It’s now 4:05 PM. I’ve landed in Ardmore and getting 



ready to walk to Wes the way to the house of Ardmore. Quite a beautiful day to 

people watch and especially look at buildings and take pictures of them because it was really 

low humidity 30% humidity which is really small For this area. Anyhow, it’s



 what you call a model spring day or model day that you like to pre-package and keep. This is 

California weather nice little breeze, low humidity and sunshine. As you know California has 

been suffering under tremendous rains and clouds it’s pretty unbelievable considering , but that’s climate change for you. Oh.   ivory change my cell phone. Can’t wait to takeoff this winter coat. I came in and was semi-sweaty because I’ve been wearing a white coat and 80° weather 
just to get here. So I switched shirts when I got here and took out some garbage and hopefully we’ll walk soon


It’s at 5:46 PM and we were bathroom. Walking packages came in so you’ll be another 5 to 10 minutes the walk starts. Well now the walk ended and we walked

 all the way to the end of the street and we ran into a couple dogs and it was a beautiful spring evening. People walking around kids playing softball blah blah blah. Nice walk 
my legs are very tired and it is now 7:45 PM. It’s now time to make dinner. Truly, disturbing Internet. There’s a video of the Dalai Lama asking a child to kiss his tongue. His action lewdly, mortifying and fucked

 up for quite frankly. I think it’s reputation 
shot. People just don’t accept that shit anymore. Anyhow, prepared the pumpkin curry soup along with a packet of Indian food mixed them up, called dinner. I love that stuff I or I should order my self some cause it’s basically on Whole Foods as a schedule.

No comments: