Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tuesday April 11: Work Session Yoga & Quiet ⭐️

Hello boys and girls and men and women. Today was so far a very quiet morning. I got up and did my 

thing. I packed up for yoga. I wasn’t sure gonna go to yoga because I was pretty 

wiped out from yesterday. I mean it wasn’t a bad day considering the bull crap I did deal 

with the car. But the hassle wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be 

you can read about it on my blog posting yesterday. I go into gory detail about that. Anyhow, I did sleep a little bit better and I helped Mike and he got his printer 
turned on or we have to do now is find the cord to the back. I did get a few Scripps 

and bought a couple things for myself, of course. We met a friend 

from the Program who lives nearby and we talked for about 15 minutes. That was fun 

Sandee’s a nice lady.  Anyhow to beautiful sunny day today it’s 77°. No humidity or 

very little. I have a feeling studio is going to be hot but the humidity is not bad

 outside so hopefully that’ll make a difference and it won’t be too stifling. I can

 deal with the heat it’s stifling humidity. That sometimes makes me go a little ape . Oh, I watched the show called live in Living Color and that was fantastic. I watch the first 3
episodes from April 1990 when the show premiered on Fox. That was the arrow fox at married with children, Tracey Ullman show, in living color, it was a good 
era for that I was before the Internet became a thing. It’s 30 years ago. The 
show was really fresh and has aged pretty well in my humble opinion. It’s now 3:54 PM. I’m heading to my appointment. It starts at 4 PM. Going to go to yoga at 5:30. That’s

 a 90 minute class for you out there in blog land. Yes I’m a little hungry in place of peace with it tastes good about an hour and

 a half ago, but I know how feeling myself up Goosen class doesn’t go very well. Well it’s now 5:10 PM. I’m walking down Sansom and 
where they’re building this big building and they close it   to everyone except construction workers. I went to my session and we went through the issues that I have been dealing 

with since I got sober 

No comments: