Sunday, April 09, 2023

Sunday, April 9: Easter Sunday Adventures


Oh well today Easter is Easter Sunday and I was determined to make this day work for me and all the people who are counting on me to make it work on this day. I got up in plenty of 

time after enough sleep, showered, shaved, and got all my stuff ready including the Bundt cake that looks 
like an Easter bunny. I stepped out to get ready to leave at 9:00 AM in the first thing I saw that Mike 
Rental Car had a flat tire. Well, Jesus Christmas I knew I had to act quickly because I had 

stuff that had to get done. I first pulled the car to the nearby gas station to put air in the tire thinking maybe it was just


 a slow leak. Well that didn’t work that was $1.25 in quarters. I tell you this weekend was a good weekend for quarters. Good thing I saved all those quarters 

I’ve needed it. Anyhow that didn’t work so I drove back looked real quickly and Zipcar and I was going to cost mr at least $100 more so I decided to Uber it to Riddle Village. That’s what I did I Uber to Riddle Village and

 then pay the woman in cash to wait for me to get my mom , she was a very nice lady and that was very 

good offer to do that so we.  t to. Well we were 1520 minutes late from church and there was absolutely no room. It was packed to the rafters. I had heard there was room at the front so

told the usher guy that I had a 93 old mom with me, so I went all the way there from the church we found, just enough room for  people  people ople upfront. So that worked out. I think all over again to take myself and
my mom to Dave’s house for Easter brunch. They really did like the Bundt cake that I bought. So 

Lynne was right once more that that would work. Anyhow, 

it was just Dave, Debbie, myself and mom and Dave took my mom home and I took an Uber up to Ardmore is now 2:30 PM. Once I got here, I settle down and got myself a Supercoffee. It to super coffees

 at this rate for three bucks each. Which is a good sale prices days. I’m gonna be taking a walk in about 35 to 45 minutes from now


 but right now I’m gonna chill out and have my super coffee while she finishes up I’ll worry about tomorrow’s bullshit tomorrow. They’ll be 

plenty to do that. Anyhow, it’s now 430 and we’re going for a walk before the freeze warning hits. Helen sent some pictures from 1977. There’s a picture of 

Peter, Leslie and Steve. It was really interesting. Peter had the whole 

bowl haircut and it was in Jon cut squeeze between too fat to do it on the 

way to Germany to visit his son. It’s right now 530 ETA just finished my own solo
walk and probably in for the night. It was fun to be able to take some pictures of things I don’t ever get 

to take pictures of on our usual walking route. It’s now time to cook up some dinner so we’re doing microwavable foods. I’m gonna watch the series on deadwood. About prospectors, etc. from the 1870s. We watched three or four episodes of the show then I get ready to go to bed to face a new week starting with Rental Car flat tire. Do I use fix a flat from the AutoZone? Do I go to 30th St. and come up and ask them what I should do stay tune tomorrow’s another day.

No comments: