Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday, April 27: 2nd Day in N. Palm Beach


Well, I slept until about 9:00 AM. Larry did some errands and I had a bowl of cereal. The big one so then we went to breakfast at Papa Kwan’s coffee shop and I had a muffin and a coffee which was pretty tasty. I 



had to quickly guzzle the coffee because I’m not allowed to bring drinks in Larry’s car. Well, I was about to shower and realized I forgot my razor cause I 

thought I had an extra one already in my bag but I don’t but fortunately there’s a Walgreens really close to where I am. So I had to quickly 
do that and shower before Larry gets back from his errands. 
Well, I took a nice shower and shave real nice, and it felt very good. Larry and I went to 

do some errands and decided to then hit place called Miami blank. It’s a Philly 

cheesesteak place according 
to what Larry tells me. We went around 2:29 PM. There’s nobody else here 
because it’s way late for lunch and wait early for dinner. We’re gonna go to a meeting later on then eat a late dinner. I got myself a chicken cheesesteak. Back to Larry’s house

 to take a walk. That’s where I need to burn off these calories which is really good. Seven 3:41 PM it’s a sunny breezy day here. In the world outside my windy, Florida vacation, existence , Carolyn Bryant Donham who accused     Emmett Till of whistling at her died at 88 years old. Not a good person. Jerry Springer died today at age 79 years old.He was the beginning of those trashy TV shows Also, the debt ceiling debate has really kicked off in earnest. House Republicans passed their conditions to raise the debt limit by cutting mostdomestic programs 22%. This is even though the debt limit is based on spending that already


happened, but the Republicans want to hold Biden hostage and help themselves to the election year. They wouldn’t mind if they come Grounded because that would

 hurt like shit. Yesterday, President Biden formally announced he was running for reelection. There

 and I just hung out and watch some of the local Florida news which they talk about the 



weather over and over and over again. There is some thunderstorms coming but it’s pretty common occurrence here in south Florida. Most of the nasty

 weather is in the panhandle area going north east so we’re missing most bad stuff. Anyhow, I had some of my grapes and then some away Pepsi 

and we’re going to a meeting which starts at 7 PM Eastern daylight savings time. What I’m hearing was really good. Because based on the first step.


No comments: