Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday, April 24: A Sunshine Day from Ardmore to Philly 🫥


After a funky, kind of sleep, really don’t feel like you’re sleeping. I got off a little bit early so I can get ready and not miss the train like I did last time

stayed over. The cat managed to stay over on my side of the bed but anyway I got a time for the stream which was running late about five minutes or so. I rode




 the quiet car, so I have to whisper. The serpentine state quiet car extremely

 seriously I don’t have my earphone so I can’t play anything. I have a couple nice pictures in American to Mike’s. I have a busy 
morning  picking up my bag I left at Chinese restaurant then going back home to drop off the yoga  clothes and take my medication to get back to Mike’s again. I have
 a feeling I’m going to be pretty wiped by the end of the day. I got to Mike’s. Did some sweeping talk to Beth and then I got him some lunch. Next thing I’m going to do is go to Chinese restaurant

 & hope the bags there which they told me it was and then go home and get rid of the two day old laundry mats fermenting in there. It’s very sunny almost cloudless day, but a little bit chilly. well, I had an early lunch 

and decided after getting my slides that I need to go get my backpack from the Chinese place. I did go there and they had it right away so I did that. And then carry 
both backpacks home. I finally got home. Check

 the mail and got rid of all the yoga stuff took a shower and shaved, etc. And then headed back into town. After I headed in town, I struggled Rent-A-Center city for a bit 
got some suntan lotion and a energy drink. I then wobble back to Mike’s and time went by very fast. I talk to my sister and I booked the flight starting June 15. The flights are almost double the price for a round-

trip ticket and these aren’t even nine stops. I managed to find something under $400 through Frontier Airlines I got to hang out in Denver for six hours but I think I’m just going to maybe take an Uber and visit and hang out in downtown Denver assuming I can do that. 

The regular flights are anywhere from $730-$800. I was quite shocked and I knew I just had to book the trip ASAP.  that’s what I did. It’s now 3:50 PM and I got a head on over to yoga. Hopefully if I could be Sue 

protestant definitely not hot outside today. It’s actually pretty cool. Well, the big news on the Internet and elsewhere. What’s the sudden firing up Tucker Carlson from Fox News. It came out of nowhere. I 

don’t read that much into it but this article from USA TODAY explains it. But

 I’m sure it’s a result of the bent dominion lawsuit the fox settle for





 over for $700 million. Also, in the news, CNN fired Don lemon suddenly about the same time. He said some

 remarked that Nikki Haley was “past her prime.” He said other snarky

 comments and came off like an ass. My guess is it Carlson will have a podcast 

 going oh AN and be a guest anyway that’s the big News of today. I went to class and got slightly reprimanded
 by the instructor for moving his chair to make room for my mat. I was encouraged by someone else so you can move this chair and know that was not correct at the end of class when I was 

doing my last Chivas and he said we still good and I said, Yep we still friends you know that kind of thing so it’s all called the end. I’ve been mellowed out at the studio for a while to 



cool off and then went to the coffee shop and ate my Samosa, drank the rest of my water, and I had my chips there mellow out I’m

 running late to my meeting because I was talking to a friend for a while, talking about the Tucker, Carlson thing, etc. 

No comments: