Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday April 15: Rental Car Fun, and a Trip to LBI


I got  up at around 830 this morning to get ready to pick up the car 1342 Arch St. I checked my phone of course while getting ready to get myself breakfast 

and found at a visit called and the transcript said that they didn’t have any cars at 1342 Arch St. in Philadelphia. Tried 

to call Avis the main number and reserve a car at the airport. 30th St. didn’t have any cars and it was just as well because later on I saw a huge line to get in the place to rent cars. That’s just another reminder not to rent a car any car from there. I then tried to take SEPTA to catch the airport line but the train was 17 minutes late so I had to wait for the following train an hour later. That

 will train left around 11 AM. I tried to cancel the reservation but I was going to be charged 150 bucks  For

 the refund so I was like OK fuck that so that’s what I did so I got to 

the airport and went to one arrivals road and got the car. I then didn’t wait that long and got the car and drove out to Ardmore Avenue. I got there by 12:30 PM . It’s now 1:41 PM and 
we’re just about to leave. Thank God for daylight savings time it would start getting dark 

at 5:00 PM. There’s all this packing to do and what not and forgetting stuff etc. Anyhow, we arrived

 at the island around 4:20 PM and there’s a sunshower and Lynch trying

 to find the right cord to plug the  mphone in. this rental car doesn’t have a USB. It 

has a USB three or whatever the new technology is that is so funky 



ass. Anyhow, we got that right wire for the car that has a USB three instead of 

the regular USB. We got to Joeys pizza where we’ve eaten before

 which is in ship bottom near the San trap golf course and across the street from Sunsations. This place is been around for a while we’re at 23rdSt. in ship bottom. 
At which are done on that huge large pizza, went down to the beach. It was a bit overcast and foggy but it was really pleasant. We were there for about 20 minutes. I took some videos and photos and then we headed

 back towards Philadelphia. This time I just took the traditional route. I took 295, which actually work better than taking 70 all the way up to the bridge. There’s a lot 

of flaky crap. On the way on route 70 and 38. Made it back and watching another series of Deadwood. Dr. Rental Car home.

No comments: