Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Wednesday, April 5: Pat’s Dog, Errands & SEPTA Delayed


I got up ate breakfast pack my backpack with stuff that wasn’t Yoga Rihanna Samet going to yoga today. I caught the train

 with no incident and glided down 15th St. towards Lombard. I was busy editing yesterday‘s blog post and while I walked and had to edit a lot of video that I made yesterday. anyhow, Mike 

and I went down and picked up his senior card. They made it pretty easy. We then relaxed and met with the grumpiest send me a retiree with men a while. We bought

 some pretty inexpensive coffee and sat and hung out for a while. The key to the bathroom was hooked up to be PVC pipe, which I thought was funny. The guy wanted 

his keys back when he was delivering about it. We didn’t plan to steal the keys but it might’ve been funny ha ha. Well, we return back to his place and I went ahead and got to the rate 

and into his Wells Fargo bank and brought back some items and got him some cash from the ATM
 I did walk back 
and I was a lot more comfortable because I put on my winter coat
 and it was warming up by the time I got back. Yesterday was a lot warmer for sure. The sun did eventually come out. Here we go up a  road to a birthday party…… anyhow, back to our regular blogging program.That was just me singing to my phone. Anyhow, I’m going to Ardmore later today I have a supercoffee I’m starting and that’s a good thing for all of us in America specially, for me. It’s pretty nice out it 

supposed to rain tomorrow. I’m glad we got the Aaron done today. Tomorrow
 is laundry day and I have my blood test done as well at 12:45 PM. Well I attempted to go to Ardmore but overhead wires have

 the train running 49 minutes late now has a 409 so I had to take Uber and 
blow $32 during the rush-hour. Their overhead wire thing. Yes indeed so I’ll be arriving there at least 45 minutes late at this point. Looks like


we have police activity at least a police car went right by us at 4:20 PM.
 It’s a pain in the ass, so I’m taking the bus and hopefully it won’t be 
Dr
this bullshit going home later on tonight. It’s exhausting and I was overheated @ the train station. Naomi

 took it to Ardmore in approximately 4:45 PM. Little bit tired but at least I’m not sick 

so I was able to Indore it. Anyhow, we went for a half hour walk 

run an hour walks into her behind. It warmed up a bit, but it wasn’t nearly as warm as yesterday. 
asked for one light sweater that I had or not more. We’re not gonna have some pasta and watch a Netflix Netflix series 

called deadwood. The Phillies home opener is being postponed till Friday because they anticipate rain tomorrow. Must be absolutely sure it’s going to rain taking a post pony game the day before.

No comments: