Sunday, April 23, 2023

Friday, April 21: A Most Sunny & Difficult Day😵‍💫



Good day everyone. It’s Friday and once again, SEPTA ran
late 15 minutes late today. Somebody got sick on one of the trains “a medical issue“ happened and delayed all the trains. They had to blow one train right by our station all the 

way to 52nd St. Well,  we made it in one piece and the train was 

not packed like the last one. Anyhow, I have to make and did the usual things we took a walk. It’s a beautiful

 day out. It’s much warmer today than yesterday. I’m definitely not out of line when it comes

 to that statement. It is nice outside. I took a little mini walk, but ended up just sitting on a stoop& people watching

 which was fun. Anyhow. Mike and I took a real walk later on and saw some parts that I hadn’t

 seen yet. That was pretty cool. Rest of time we hung out and I got some text messages, different people 

and. After that, I went to yoga, and it was hot and Afterwards 
I was just completely drained wiped out. I think it’s a combination of yoga and other stuff that’s been going on this week. Pat bought some food over and we did his taxes finally. Pat wants  
vegan so these people the restaurant 

don’t understand vegan people so I think Pat got him trained know how what

 to make them. Anyway, I did the taxes which were paying ass because he had to 1099 forms and retirement money  so we owed money not a lot but he had some money to both stayed in the feds. I was so wiped out. I just talked on the phone and got offered crashed. 

No comments: