Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday April 23: Sketch Club, Ardmore & Spring


Hi. Today is Sunday all day long. Anyhow, I got up. Got a message from my brother that she’s taking Kate out to lunch and I had to decline because I already 

had plans. I then ate breakfast and barely caught the 105 bus. The bus and trains don’t run that
 often on Sunday so I had to make that pass or else I’d have

 to spend $30 on Uber. So I got to Ardmore on time and it took us a while to get going but fortunately There was a train that was leaving it 1:25 PM. Fortunately it was four minutes late so we were able to get there on time. We got off

 the train and then walked a little bit from 16th and JFK to 13th and Locust to Camac Street which is side little street does the award
 ceremony was already done because they got 

there around 2:30 PM , we looked at my work and she liked it and then a woman who I am friends with on Facebook. Who’s very involved in the gallery, came up and met me and was

 very social and took a bunch of pictures of us and pictures of me standing by my work. She was very very friendly. We enjoyed our company.  Anyhow, after 

all that we left, and I cited not to take a painting with me because I didn’t feel like trucking it around. As it is, I left my backpack and I have to pick that up at one. I had the 11:30 AM at this 

Chinese restaurant that I took takeout last night. Anyhow, got back to Ardmore and decided to try to go to the Apple store and see if theyn can fix the messenger problem . She can send messages to 

me but I don’t receive them and they told me over the Apple support app that I would have to 
call so I called them. They said that they don’t handle third party app issues. Do you know what it’s like with Facebook dirt next to helpless
are useful 

when it comes to Customer Service. Customer Service did answer some questions and I had to log onto Facebook from a computer and I did figure out how to log into 



my Facebook which uses a phone number instead of an email address and I did unblock and succeeded. That have been a problem that
 I’ve been trying to solve. Mount watching the series, deadwood and having 

a discussions and eating. It’s now 9:03 PM. Just a break

 from watching TV and 
go back to watching TV. Send a couple no

photos to people and checked out the Facebook for a minute. April is winding

 down to close on my visit to Larry. He’s three days away. I’m loved 

me some grapes right now that’s for damn
 sure and that’s the way the world are to be. well, another week has begun.

No comments: