Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Tuesday, April 4: Trump Booked in Indictment


Good morning friends and trolls. I got up in the usual I did my usual morning routine and got on the market Frankford line with no incident. I cleared all 



my cache from my phone so it doesn’t memorize my website anymore so I look did a Google search on route 55 and found this article from the Philadelphia Inquirer talking about the road to nowhere which route 55 used to be
 called. This articles written in 2017. Yes I am Homeslice and that’s my theme song.  Hey, did you check out the Inquirer? They have a whole front 

page article about the shit storm that current welfare caseworkers are going to deal 


with. They have to recertify all the Medicaid recipients since the Covid emergency procedures 

have ended. Glad I got out when I did. Anyhow, I’m sure that link

 to the Inquirer expire really soon they’re not good at archiving unless you pay for it. 

Anyhow, it’s beautiful outside. I started to finally go out and do my errands

. I just finished with the Rite Aid and got the script and got the last two super coffees that they have in the whole store and they were on sale so I grabbed them. It’s now 1:10 PM 

I got this really offensive Facebook post by Marjorie 
Taylor Greene. She’s calling all Democrats pedophiles and Facebook sucking to do 

anything idiots and they’re worried about TikTok. Well it’s official. Trump was indicted today on 34 counts of business fraud. He pleaded not guilty and I’ve been watching this for the last hour

 and a half with my friend Mike. The media is all over it. It’s blowing up the

 Internet and Twitter. David Pakman even including the right wing media

 stations, such as right way net work, and Newsmax, it’s quite a spectacle. 

As of now 3:59 PM the motorcade’s leaving. I  then will be going to go to therapy and then go to 
yoga. Well, I went to my session and it went pretty well I suppose. We touched on some of the same topic because that’s what I need to do. After that, I went 

to my yoga class and that was pretty warm. I bought an extra Gatorade because I didn’t feeling that was gonna be extra Thursday 
and I was right and it really did help me get through the class. I was told that one of my postures had improved which is really nice to hear. After the class I just mellowed 
out and cooled off a little bit and was kind of social so that was good. Hi then Tracked myself home and got home in the daylight which is a new experience for me. It was 
actually very warm so I was dressed way too warm, but it was really

 cold this morning. And then did usually routine and ate and then talked on the phone for 45 minutes or so 

and then I  said goodbye to the day of Donald Trump being a formally arrested and we’ll see what happens that’ll dragon for at least another year and a half. I’m sure.

No comments: