Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wednesday April 26: Flying away to Florida

Well, my alarm rang at 3:30 AM in the morning. I did sleep pretty well considering

 it was a short sleep. I did however go to sleep by 1030 sharp which did help significantly. I decided to take a Uber because it was only about nine dollars 

more to just take Uber straight to the airport. The guy showed up on time And he was very nice. 

He took a different way to the airport which was fine. Anyway, I got to the 

airport and I couldn’t believe how packede it was for being that early in the morning. 
It was fascinating as my friend from Weiner used to say.  They had to re-clean the plane once 
I got there I didn’t pay for the luggage and there’s actually

 an empty seat between me and the woman next to me. She was watching 

some weird bizarre thing on video. Anyway, it’s 6:17 PM and we’re getting ready for takeoff. 

We just landed at West Palm Beach at 8:40 AM. I’m gonna be at Larry. He’s at the cell phone lot right now. I got to Larry’s place and I’m gonna take a napwhile he gets his fans retrofitted for thehomeowners insurance. But I’ll run by extension cords and that’s not kosher for the official Florida state 

insurance plan. It’s now 9:37 AM. I took 3 1/2 hour nap, and it 

was quite outstanding.!! Slowly woke 

up in God myself a frozen burrito 
and a Pepsi and look through consumer reports about cars. I’m not planning to buy one anytime soon if 

ever. Only a radical move of some sort would probably in telling me to do that. Anyhow, Larry asked

 me to make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich so that’s what I did. Of course I documented





 that because it was so silly. Anyhow, I sat in the back porch afterwards and watch the thunderstorm 



come barreling through. It was short and furious, but there was no hail like they thought it might happen. Talked on the phone with Wayne and it’s now 547 and the old man and his electricity is not done yet. Larry dictated that when Veronica
gets home at 

6:30 and they must shop at seven so there is no going out to eat or having a formal dinner because that must be done so I’m gonna eat some frozen Mexican after I see if I can find supercoffee at this little gas station  since 

I didn’t have it at Walgreens or CVS. Muffin and get some snack of some sort. In news outside my Florida bubble House passes GOP debt limit plan with deep cuts. Pelosi says Republicans are 'playing with fire.'  It was passed 217 to 215. It has huge cuts in domestic spending in programs. 

It’s not gonna pass the senate and Biden’s gonna veto it so we’re gonna have a showdown later this summer. Anyhow, I went to rocket fuel which is a small gas station and they had 

supercoffee so I bought three of them. And the lady was very nice and said she would be ordering more possibly so I’m good. Veronica got home and I had one of my super coffees and had a 

Mexican frozen Mexican meal. It started to rain again at 7:00 PM. I guess our next move is to go to the Walmart in in carrying some garbage that was accumulated from the fan repair. Well we didn’t know 

went to Aldi‘s and I got a couple things there and then we went to the Walmart. We got alot of food 🍱 and stuff. While Larry was watching the Carol Burnett 90th birthday 
celebration
 on the boob tube and Veronica was out in the porch reading. I was watching YouTube shit. I didn’t get a phone call and quietly went to bed for the peace and freedom of my brain and society.

No comments: