Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wednesday, April 19: A Chilly🥶 Day Death of a Friend & Ardmore

This morning I got up on time but forever Reason oh I just couldn’t 

get my butt moving in time to make an early enough train to be on time. Apparently the 741 train either showed
up early or whatever. Bottom line is 

the 747 train didn’t show up till about 7:55 AM and boy was that train packed as hell. We all smooshed in there and everybody behaving
themselves

 fortunately They had their “equipment problems.“ So I showed up at the 8:29 AM so I’ll have to stay till about the same time at 3:29 PM. I got up to Mike’s and warmed up because it was pretty cold out this morning. I wore 

my thermal shirt with my spring jacket which was just warm enough to get by.  I also finally used my new backpack that I had bought several weeks ago. I packed up for yoga, 
but I’m not going to yoga today because I’m going to Ardmore. Anyhow, there’s a lot of room in the backpack that’s for sure. I got the mics and did a little sweeping and threw out some garbage

 and had lunch. And then found out from a friend that a mutual friend of ours died this morning. 



 That was a shock. I just gone to the funeral of her mothers and saw her and she didn’t

 seem to be sick. Word on the street as it was a heart attack. Not sure of the funeral 

arrangements yet. Anyhow, it was a quiet uneventful day, and I took a walk by 



myself since Mike had to do some legal work and I had to talk on the

 phone. I talked to my sister for a while and that was cool so she’s thinking I 

would either come the week before Juneteenth or the week after 

Juneteenth for 10 days.  And I’m now walking to catch a train supposed to get me to Ardmore 

by for 4:11PM. The latest from the supreme court in reference 

to the abortion pill just came out. Supreme Court pauses for a 2nd time action on mifepristone restrictions. The new deadline 
for a decision is now Friday of this week. This can meet her train always This traindrives is so slow through Overbrook. It’s amazing. It’s because Amtrak controls the rails. The rest the time it goes pretty swiftly. We are running late because 

I said I’d be at her place by 411 even though the train started early we are running late. Actually 



my original arrival is 4:17 PM schedule wrong. One thing you can’t do during rush hour across like I’m driving

 without waiting thatActually my original arrival is 4:17 PM schedule wrong. 

One thing you can’t do during rush hour across like I’m driving without 

waiting for a light. Jaywalking really doesn’t work. It’s now 4:20 PM about to enter. Well, we went out walking about 6:00 PM. It was a beautiful night for a walk for lots of people 
with dogs and kids, etc. Ardmore sure looks nice one in the spring time it was deep in the walk was deep. SEPTA’s going to eventually replace its key car system in the next four years. It’s going to be more of a mobile phone system. This link is on the inquirer and their links. Generally die out within a year but I’ll put it on anyway.

No comments: