Saturday, April 15, 2023

Friday, April 14: Dermatology, Yoga, and other sites

Happy Friday to everyone in this planet. Today I got up a little late 

but I just quickly grabbed a couple bars, prepared myself for yoga class and got going. I showed up at 8:01 AM and got there only a minute late. Train was nice and empty this 
morning and there was no Internet. I got the Mike’s knowing that I had to go to a 9:30 AM dermatology appointment. Take a look at the big sore on my sternum. The sore is pretty puffy and red 

so I got in on the canceled appointment and I’m glad I did. I was pleasantly surprised I could take the commuter train to Overbrook, which is quite a relief for 

sure. Otherwise it was two buses and a train. So I got there in plenty of time, and Dr. Gober saw me and gave me two Scripps ones anointment and one tetracycline in a different

 form.  I then picked them up and headed back to Mike. After that I talked on the phone with a couple people and eat lunch. I then met Mike outside as I was talking on the phone and we took 

a walk. It was a pleasant walk. We stopped a couple times schaechter shit and 

then came back. We talked for a little bit and I then left around 3:15 PM 



went to CVS to pick up Band-Aids and a super coffee. I wanted to wear 

the Band-Aid so I wouldn’t have this big red gross looking thing 

showing up in the middle of class. It’s not 3:40 PM. I got to get going. It wasn’t bad the class. There wasn’t that many people in the class which was good I think. Then afterwords hung around in Center City and relaxed after resting at the studio. Tomorrow is up in the air at this point. I’m gonna try to rent a car in Maine maybe go to Bucks County or Long Beach Island with Lynne. Depending on the rental car situation which could be very very fluid that’s for sure. The medicine Tory taking affect that was very red from the sunlight yesterday. So I’m ready to go to bed. 

No comments: