Sunday, April 02, 2023

Saturday, April 1: My Photo: Exhibit “Art of the Flower

I dreamt there was three symbols of Trumpism, a mastodon

, big red dog, like Clifford, and another simple which I forgot about. I slept very well and I got up and I got a message that the

 worlds going to come clean my place canceled that gave me a little more time to chill out. I did Jay chill at Pat And he brought his dog down to kind 
of get the lay of the land the dog his name is Nardo. He’s got a little bit of sanction, separation anxiety. He’s nine years old and been in the shelter for a while. Folks kept giving the dog back 

because the dog parked when the owners were away. Anyhow, 

I’ve got to chill out with Pat. I got  on the train and went to leak and I got

 the order I got requested. I got back and proceeded to put my photograph

 in the frame but it’s a lot trickier than I thought because first off the Madding didn’t

 quite fit the picture of the picture didn’t quite fit the matting, 

and I was very frustrating for me. Then the back wouldn’t fit in and I had I had to fuck around with the thing and I finally got it on the rest including the wiring
was OK 

then I took the bus back to the sketch club and took care of that 

issue. it was very simple. I just submitted to paying. I didn’t have 

to pay any money and I just gave him the photo and it was all set. I then hung around in Center City got a slice of pizza ready and hung out at the Starbucks 

a little bit. I didn’t went to my 4 o’clock yoga class. I had trouble finding my man, but I managed to get that taken care of. I felt

 stronger in class, and I had in a long long time. Afterwords, I went with a fellow student to the marathon diner. I thought 

I’d order some chicken pot pie to go, but I decided against it. I will consider it next time. I didn’t realize it did take out. The service is very fast and we went our separate ways and I came home on the elder with some
 Wakkaman Action, nothing dangerous, just Loudon a little funky as usual on the EL at night. Anywaygot home made some comfort food pasta talked on the phone and rented a car g

for Easter, which is next week believe it or not. I really can’t believe it’s Easter already thank goodness , so I rented the car for three days 

and it’s from 30th St. south it’ll be much easier there drop it off and go to Mike’s the Monday after Easter. 

No comments: