Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday, February 20: Visit w/Mom Baltimore Avenue to Ardmore


I managed to get myself up around 9:45 AM and had to get myself ready to rent a zipcar and meet my mom. She didn’t answer the phone but I figured
 I would just show up and he would probably be there. I rented a Zipcar at 44th and Baltimore. I took the L and just walked the entire 

way because the 64 bus which is flaky, didn’t show up. So I just walked there and got there by 11. I picked up the Subaru Impreza which was definitely a used car. I’m 

noticing zip cars aren’t quite as spanking brand new as the rental cars that I rent from from the likes of Avis. I got to the Riddle Village 

about 15 minutes late which was OK. My mom was OK. We went to get some takeout and it was really good. We hung out and talked for a while. They’ve opened up the

 place a little bit like everything else seems to be due to the omicron going 



down. I got to my parking spot where I picked up to Zipcar about five

 minutes ahead of time. Lynne‘s gonna pick me up but she is running late.. 

It is now 1:56 PM I’m not sure where I can go where it’s warm 

without being around a bunch of people but I think I’ll check out the coffee 

shop at least go there cause that’s on 43rd St. well people that were renting

 the car next we’re waiting for the car. I thought kind of creeped out 

but then I left and I realized I had their car key in my pocket and I had to 

run back and return it to them. I did go to the green line and took care of mother nature and then I ordered a small coffee for the price 

of admission. They’re serving people but no sitting eating here yet. There’s nobody in here and I’m just staying warm and then I’m 

going outside every so often it’s 2:18 PM.  C well then pick me up at the coffee shop and then we headed back to my place to get Danny’s nails clipped and for me to feed Danny 
and shave. We meditated I got my super coffee and water some stuff from Amazon. Fresh doesn’t charge per delivery over $35 but Whole Foods always does and of course 

Amazon and Whole Foods it’s  4:06 PM. Lynne‘s on the phone 

and we’re gonna probably leave the house in about 15 minutes which is 

about 4:20 PM or 4:30 PM. It sounds like she might have

 someone to take Danny on. That’s what it sounds like in the phone call. California has deemed COVID-19 as an endemic. Basically 

normalizing COVID-19 like the common flu. Adjustments would be made during 

spikes. They’ve been having happening at least twice a year in the last two years. 

We just finished our walk at 6:10 PM and I am really tired! My energy 

level went down to half so I’m just gonna lay down. Well it’s 813 and I just got 

up. That was a two hour nap. I’m gonna do an errand for Lynne. I can’t do what I did yesterday and stand 

out in the cold like that.

No comments: