Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday, February 25: Russia Overruns Ukraine 🇺🇦 Walk @ Haverford College


Good day today is  it’s Friday and I didn’t really do much day wasn’t really motivated and I just wanted to have an easy day 

before the 50 busy weekend hits. I got up showered shaved and get all that wonderful stuff. Lynne’s  sent me an apartment in Ardmore I did look at it and asked

 about it but one place the person didn’t answer the phone in the other email through craigslist. The best I can do is a little over $1000 a month. 

Anyhow, Russia is on the way to overtaking the entire country of Ukraine they think they’ll have it completely occupied within 3 to 4 days.  There’s a failure here somehow but I don’t know 

where. The Putin apologizer full screen.  I then realized I had to catch the bus 

and I did that after I tried to subscribe to the main line times but I 

got an email address or a web address that you can look at it online. I don’t know 

what the catch is but anywhere I got the boss and I got it to Ardmore at 3:31 PM. I forgot to mention 


Pat was working and found a dead body right near the church where he works. He believes there’s an overdose 


that’s really fucked up. Also my friend Nadine told me she had a cancerous

 tumor in her spine. That is also fucked up. 2022 a different brand of screwy

 and fucked up. Lynne and I then drove to Harvard College 

and walked the Haverford College trail. We’ve been talking about 

doing this practically since Covid started. They had closed it for a long

 time. It was a nice walk we got to see a pretty campus and it made me want to be a 

professor in living those nice professor homes I got in there. We saw a professor with 

a cute Westy dog and that was nice. It’s at 6 o’clock we just got back to the Ardmore House to warm up. It wasn’t too bad out it’s a little windy. The CDC revised  its mask mandate with 

all kinds of loopholes. You know things are OK and you can take down your 

masks in a lot of situations but be prepared to re-institute the mandates 


when things get worse which they will sometime during the
fall  or  summer

 last year. I recalled peak of optimism was June 2021 when we’re 

like going to have a Hot 🥵 Vax Summer. That seems so 

quaintc  now. President Biden had nominated federal Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson for the Supreme Court vacancy to replace retiring Justice Stephen G. Breyer, it’s now 9:12 PM we watched two episodes of heartland and I took forever to eat my salad. The salads are very filling and I have trouble eating them fast. 

No comments: