Friday, February 04, 2022

Friday, February 4: Trip to Bushkill Pennsylvania


Hello there. I slept in today because I was pretty tired from driving around it last night on not such a great sleep but I slept really 

well last night which is a good thing. It’s raining really steadily today. It’s supposed to mellow out around 2 o’clock so that’ll be fine because it’s going to turn 

cold later on tonight. I got breakfast took a shower ate breakfast etc. okay and I got the Ardmore around 1:17 PM. We’re 



getting ready to go soon. I think we’re going to go to Bushkill but we could go 

to Columbia Maryland instead. Not sure about that because it’s a 

weekday it might be really bad traffic on I 95. It’s now going on 2:40 PM almost ready



 to go. We hit the road and the rain never really stopped. We drove up the turnpike to route

 22 to 309 and then eventually 209 up to Bushkill. We didn’t get there till 
close to dark so we only got a couple pictures in but it was a nice quiet mellow ride away from home. Fortunately I didn’t get enough sleep so 


that really helped me know Chieffing my goal of getting there safely and back. We got home close to 8 PM and I read on Twitter that Mike Pence actually pushed back a little bit against his master Trump. I just realize that

 I have to return the car tomorrow morning not Sunday morning. I 

rented it for two days now three I have three days in my mind.  So I’m not going to 

 sleep in tomorrow like I did today. Well Lynne fed Hereman the 🐈‍⬛ and we are planning to go for a walk. It’s about 8:13 PM. The temperature is down to 30° and there might 

be some flurries and ice so they’re actually giving a weather advisory believe it or not. It’s Friday but it’s hard to tell what day it is anymore.  We decided to go the country singer route and watched a movie about Patsy 

Cline called Sweet dreams I believe it was played by Jessica Lange. She did a really nice job with the part. I was glad to see that. Later on we saw a documentary 



and by the styles were very odd then but it was all good I left around 
 1 AM fortunately had the car which I have to return tomorrow

No comments: