Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday, February 13: Brunch w/Mom, Dave & Debbie. Then Ardmore

This morning I got up around 9:45 AM. I was pretty tired because

 didn’t sleep terribly well but enough. It wasn’t due to this toothache for a change that was a nice change. The toothache saga started a week ago today. I had to call the emergency 

dental number for my dentist. Anyhow the brunch was starting at 11:30 AM. I barely caught the trolley up there. I was a little

 bit late but I was there before my family was there. The place was a bit crowded so I reserved a table for the stairway

 from people and it was a good thing because it started getting kind of crowded. My mom was there Dave and Debbie were there. My mom forgot her hearing aids 

so it was a little difficult for her to hear because it was very noisy in there. I decided to have pancakes because I never had pancakes. I was really fortunate that

 after lunch there was a bus that was coming right up . It’s the 110 bus. Well I got back home and decided that I would take a nap because 

I was a bit tired from slacking around in the snow. It’s now time to 

meditate and then head out. I hope I have time to go to CVS. Well

 time got the best of me I didn’t get to CVS but I did arrive at the Ardmore House

 around 3:32 PM. It’s still snowing believe it or not.  We plan to  take 

a walk and then I’m gonna check the air in the tires. Tomorrow I have to go to CVS. Valentine’s Day is tomorrow believe it or not. well it’s now 5 o’clock 

and we’re going to get ready to walk. I think going to the diner was problematic
hopefully not. It’s finally stop snowing. Let’s hope there’s not a problem. Yes the snow supposed to start again in about 15 minutes. It’s not really 


accumulating much at all. Well we took her a walk and we had a deep 

conversation. The snow didn’t really do anything much practice and snow much at all.  By the time 

we came back I was pretty tired and I thought I’d be good to take a nap so I took a nap around 7 o’clock
 and just got up it’s now 8:08 PM. The Rams are leading 13 to 10 Super Bowl against the Cincinnati Bengals and it is now at halftime. I’m about to eat some dinner. Play-Doh watching the second half of the wallpaper

No comments: