Saturday, February 05, 2022

Saturday, February 5: Returning Rental Car, Nap & Ardmore


This morning I got up up and Adam early because I return a rental car by 930 this morning. For some reason I thought I rented it for 3 days but it was 2 day rental. I was pretty tired but I got up 

and skipped breakfast bought a bar with me to eat and got to the place only a couple minutes late. I was told they have cameras I can verify when I actually dropped thanks off the keys since the place is closed. It’s located off of 

saline Avenue near the exit to the expressway going northbound. Anyhow, I was very lucky 

because I found a bus stop and waited maybe five minutes before yup

a bus showed up which was a 65 bus. I took the bus home and then I proceeded

 to eat breakfast and take a nap. It’s now 2:40 PM I’m going to go to Lane‘s by 

330 today. I’ve got a concerning toothache that started recently it’s in one of my important is that hold up my partial. I’m somewhat concerned doesn’t hurt like crazy but it does 
hurt. It’s now 3:33 PM and I’m about to get off the bus. It’s now 3:45 PM I’m 

here drinking my supercoffee in Ardmore. Lynne is getting herself prepared 

and we’re gonna go out for a walk. We first talked then meditated. It’s now 5:15 pm now we will 

walk. I had to take some ibuprofen because I got a tooth fake that’s in 

a bad spot for my porch and friends but the ibuprofen really helped it’s 

now 5:17 PM. Well it’s 7:09 PM and we got back from our walk. It is really 

bitterly cold outside. We first went to a place it’s sell CBD and other stuff 

like that. And cool little T-shirts. I did see a cool looking Nissan that took a picture of. It seems  unique look more than other cars. The styling 

is pretty catchy actually. The United States reached another grim milestone.

  900,000 people have died due to the COVID-19 pandemic  since 
it started in the United States in February 2020. President Biden urged people to get vaccinated
. I don’t know what it’s gonna take 



to get people vaccinated as people seem to be brainwashed. We got back from a walk and decided we would order out instead of cooking
since it is Saturday night. We decided to treat ourselves to a chicken cheesesteak for me and a regular cheesesteak for her. I went to 

the Bella Italia to pick it up I was hoping to get a Pepsi but all they 

had was cokes. It is now 8:16 PM. Well we watch the Keith Richards movie called origin of the species about him narrating his childhood and early adulthood it was really pretty cool

No comments: