Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday February 12: Wake Up in Ardmore. Home Chores &


Good day y’all I’m a good home slice and I am home now after waking up in Ardmore and starting to get ready at 8:30 this morning I think I need to just get myself up early because otherwise I tend to be out of 

sorts. I was able to take my meds for my teeth and I needed to get some stuff done at home since I have the car. Stuff like feeding the cat cleaning the bathroom washing 



my winter coat. Well, by the time I did my stuff and made a copy of a printing label, my green winter coat was already dry. So I don’t need 65 minutes I need 20 minutes
 less than 

that to dry it. And then got my computer and and other stuff 


and got in the car and drove out to the Ardmore house. I got there at 12:30 PM which is about the time

 I thought it might take when I originally was just going to try the coat at her place. As I was about to turn in oh a woman told me that somethings sticking 

out and yes the charger cord was sticking out. Anyhow it’s pretty mild so I’m wearing a coat it’s not quite as thick. I switched out of 

the coat and more the blue coats I have here in Nordmore. It is about 1:30 PM and we’re gonna go walk for half hour and then I have a appointment

 at 2 o’clock. Well, it turns out my appointment was at 3 o’clock so we had to adjust our walking time. The appointment went well since Lynne‘s Wi-Fi seems
 to work better when going online with this particular person. After that appointment I deleted a bunch of emails finding out that some of the job apps are just 

spam and freaking out the real ones like LinkedIn and indeed and 

getting rid the other ones that will name a job but then you hit it and  I get a 

list of the other jobs not related. They’re always advertising

 Amazon it’s kind of sick one day I’m gonna change my email address that’s a whole process which 

AARP lined up in their newsletter. After my point was done then I 



talked for a while and then we went out to Overbrook Farms for a walk for something different. We 

walked straight down Sherwood Road all the way to 72nd St. which I’ve never done before. There’s a nice pleasant walk in it’s


 not frigid cold and windy so that was a plus. We then went to Whole 

Foods. More accurately Lynne went to Whole Foods and I just sat in the car. I’m gonna get some kale for 

my smoothies. And she’s getting some chicken to mix with the 

salad that we’re having. It’s now 7:54 PM. It’s now 10:54 PM taking a break from watching the Peter Sellers movie “Being  There.” It’s a pretty 

interesting movie. It’s hard for me to 
describe it to guys is autistic but they didn’t call back that in 1979 and everybody just read what he says to fit their ideas it’s very interesting

No comments: