Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Wednesday, February 9: Colonoscopy & Tooth 🦷 Ache


Well today I got up after a half assed sleep because my tooth acted up again. I was able to take some Tylenol and that helped alleviate 
enough so I can get at least three or four hours of Shadai. I went back to sleep several times and took my 8 AM MiraLAX hit. I then took care of some business gathered up my belongings

 because I’m going to Ardmore for the evening to convalesce 

and eat food for the first time in a day and a half almost 2 days. I’m definitely not feeling like myself at all. It’s 

toothache soon as I got out of the garage I have the  intervenous drug

 that they used I could feel my tooth again. I’m lucky I have a 1030 tomorrow 

morning. Anyhow the test results came back and they 

found 4 little polyps and they’re going to check them in the lab and it’ll take about 1 to 2 weeks for the results to come in.  This means I have to come back in three years in 2025. It’ll be interesting where the world is by then.  Lynne picked me up and then we went to the Whole Foods and she’s picking up some food for me it’s now 6:18 PM

No comments: