Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunday, February 6: Toothache and Cold 🥶 in Ardmore


Good day everybody it is 2:11 PM I’ve just arrived in Ardmore. I was awakened by a toothache this morning. This is been creeping 

up for the last 2 1/2 days and it finally hit right good today. I had to get up around 

6:30 AM and pop and ibuprofen so I could sleep until 10:

30 AM which I did. I called 
the dentist  office twice asking for an emergency appointment. I have one at
scheduled at 11:30 AM tomorrow but I need to push it up as far as I can. Unfortunately have the 600 and 800
mg ibuprofen’s! Lynne gave tea tree oil. Also get salt water and swish



 through my mouth to draw out some of the infection hopefully. We’re taking a walk. After 

that I’m going to take Uber back and pick up the car that I left in Upper Darby. I got the salt and the
 paint seemed to be going away. Well, the treatments did work. I had a nice walk for about an hour and the pain is being withheld. I did 
get a call from the dentist and missed the damn call. I called back and told them call Dr. Turner that I would be coming in first thing in the

morning. It is now 5:33 PM I have to Uber back home because I forgot I had Lynne‘s car and took the public transit up here. It’s a very nice day you could almost 

feel spring because the sun is in a little brighter. I took some pretty nice pictures Merwood park and also are walking Beth because it was

 a very nice sunny but not windy day.  We got home and realized Colman & Turner did try to call 

back. After all that they sent in a prescription for more ibuprofen antibiotics and some rents. They also left a note that I have to leave that office by 12 noon to 

get in time for the Covid shot so that’s the story. It’s now 6:49 PM and I’m about to drive out to Ardmore . Well I got to Artmore and it was decided that 
we move the prescriptions to Ardmore. The Westerly place was closed and I had to get more antibiotic mouthwash ibuprofen and amoxicillin and then go and see the dentist tomorrow

No comments: