Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Tuesday, February 1: Paperwork and Ardmore


Good day everybody that got up around 9:45 AM this 
morning had my usual breakfast. And then a smoothie and lunch as well. I weighed myself after I had eaten and I was 195 which ain’t great ain’t horrible but I did go up for my


think 194 or 192  pounds. Anyhow I finally set out to get my ta wage tax refund for the year 2021 and 2020. I couldn’t do 2020 but he has a W-2 form for that year so I had to wait for

 the state to mail it to me. I did attempt to fill out 2021s but I didn’t get my written statement until after I had started filling it out but I did say I wanted to continue. So hopefully 

I can go in the cities webpage and do that without a freaking major problem.  You have to divide the year into two separate

 six month period and break up your wages that way which is I think a way to make people

 fail. That’s what intimidated me before I then had to take Uber because I was totally behind. I got here in Lynne had to do an errand that was really important at the bank. It’s now 4:10 PM and 

we probably won’t be going out for a walk till 4:45 PM. We’re going to meditate and then we’re gonna head out. It’s a very nice day it’s actually not to freezing cold out I’m gonna sit and have 

my super coffee and finish off yesterday’s blog post and catch up with today’s as much as I can before she gets home. It’s now 5:26 PM Lynne‘s getting her coat from 

the dryer and then we’re gonna go out walk. That’s about when it starts getting dark at 

5:30 PM. It’s not frigid cold so it’s gonna be all right.  It is now  6:53 PM. We just finished our walk I took one photo and we’re going to meditate

 after that photo and after that walk. We got back and meditated and then started watching heartland. It’s now 10 o’clock.




No comments: