Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday, February 11: Busy Work, ๐ŸŽ Store & A LONG Walk


Good day everybody after decent night of sleep without the mouthguard since it didn’t fit, I got up around 9:35 PM and proceeded to 

watch a little YouTube and get down to business of applying for my wage tax refund for 2020. Grand total could be about three grand if I’m successful in getting these monies back 

which I pray to Sweet baby Jesus when it does. I also apply for some jobs online when I met Penn in one at Drexel.I finally got out of the house around 5:30 PM and went to the Apple store in Drexel Hill. I just 
had to take Uber there because I was gonna be closing at 6 o’clock. I went into that store 

and it was pretty mom and pop like. They were pretty cool and they had some Mac Ayres Mac Pros there. 

They were once were discount deeply. But the newer ones that the same kind of prices as new ones. I think decided I would try to walk towards 

the Ardmore House. I walked about halfway there a little more than halfway

 when I finally caught the bus at Manoa Road in Derby Road. That 

was one hell of a walk. I got to Darden restaurant 9 PM and Lynne came here

 around 9:45 PM. We’re gonna go out there are usually walk.

 I first had some Indian food and then took out the garbage very quietly.  So it has been offbeat day it’s now 1036 route to go out for a walk. After midnight

 we finished our walk and I’m ready to get something to drink take a Tylenol and go to bed. I did join the sketch club and the   da Vinci 
Art alliance. Did I did find you paid their dues. I walked about five or 6 miles today on two differentwalks and I’m definitely feeling it now. Within watched
heartland and Saturday night to today. Like I said 
before the walk was pretty extensive and I walked two parts I had never seen. I even saw Li let’s go Brandon. Good night everybody. Hopefully one day will be back to normalcy

No comments: