Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Tuesday, February 8: Tooth 🦷 Ache and Prep

Today I didn’t do much of anything. I just bought through a 

toothache and made various calls. Due to my toothache I to postpone my point 

with my therapist because I wasn’t really operating that well. I called

 Penn and they said to stop taking ibuprofen and use Tylenol instead. That’s what

 I did and it held me off but we’re not often on with the toothache. I did get 



an appointment with V and Adonis Thursday morning at 10:30 which was good. I kind of just moped around just endured that’s all took my MiraLAX mixture

 and waiting for that to take affect. I  Didn’t do much all day. I kind of just felt like crap off and on. It was really really exhausting. I did end up walking to Rite Aid on 63rd St. and picked up 

some Tylenol since I wasn’t allowed to take anymore ibuprofen before the procedure. I made it back in time before anything went on. I didn’t feel little bit better but went and went to bed after talking on the 

phone with a couple people. The pain started coming back and well that’s for 

tomorrow’s blog posting

No comments: