Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday, February 16: Job Hunt Online


Good day everybody. I didn’t set my alarm for 8:30 so I just let myself sleep in until either the cat woke me up or I get  The 9:30 alarm

 
from my cell phone. I work to be efficient and I think I was fairly efficient today. I got this email from Lynne and I joined this jobhunting place called blank. So I paid $25 for three months to use their job site to find jobs. I applied for most jobs I ever applied with on one day in my entire life. I applied at CVS TV station, Drexel, Penn, and other miscellaneous places like Randstad. I’m just throwing my hat in the ring wherever I can. It is really time consuming. I asked Wes to see if he would run around with me looking at automobiles. I just  have a really hard time getting to that. My friend Donna says with the price of a 2017 Corolla being 20 grand that I might as well buy a new car. Anyhow I looked for jobs and then almost missed the public transit to Ardmore. When I got there I was asked to go to the FedEx to  shred stuff get my 💀  statement notarized and get some stuff shredded. When it came back it was time to go back to FedEx mail off 2010 Apple MacBook. I’m gonna pay the guy fix it he lives in LIFT PA and Poppy cost $100-$200 which is totally worth it also looking at cars like a madman. I actually saw a new car all of that was only about $2000 higher than a 2017 Kroger brand new car too but the problem is it’s way is

No comments: