Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday, February 10: Sunny Day to See Endodontist


Good day everyone. Today I woke up around 8 o’clock in the morning to get back home to check on the cat and then catch the 955 train


to downtown so I can make my 1030 endodontist appointment. Maybe he can solve the mystery of why this damn tooth has been hurting for the

 last 3 to 4 days. Last night the pain has decided for the most part but I did have

 to get up around 5:30 AM to pop some extra Saints Tylenol. I held off 

on the 800 mg because I figured the pain would start coming back as I 

saw the endodontist and maybe they’ll be some urgency. Well it’s very sunny outside and I made it to the 

dentist on time. They have my new dental coverage. They have this thing called 

a 3-D scanner which get some really details that I’ve never seen before. They got

 it about a year ago. Well these determined that I do have an act abscess in the 
root canal. This root canals pretty old. So they novacaned me and they’re gonna work to save the tooth and at least get rid of the pain. Afterwards I 
hope to be able to go home and try to get some things done today. This is assuming I am pain-free. Well I did head home. I did think of going to an AA meeting but I walked in and there was half the people not wearing masks. I asked lady who manages the ethical side he said that either meetings are masks requiring masks or they’re requiring vaccinations I left a meeting anyway I didn’t feel comfortable. After that I decided to go to West Philly and hang out in the coffee shop and pretend it’s spring because it was actually a nice day out. Next I’m gonna try my first zipcar rental and see how that works out and go over to Lynne‘s and take care of some business there. 

No comments: