Thursday, February 03, 2022

Thursday, February 3: Another Road Trip. Cape May


Hello boys and girls it’s Mark Krull speaking I got my rental car today after I ate breakfast and change the litter and the cat. I thought

 I’d go somewhere where it was less likely to be raining all day. So that seem to be South Jersey so, I decided that I would go to Cape May. It’s a completely 

different direction than what I’ve been taking which is basically north and west of Upper Darby. I try to take a pitstop in Millville and go to a coffee shop 
and that was very 

chill and I had some pierogies which were very very good. Well I chilled out in that coffee shop near Plainsome old Gold oldies like solid as a rock and some other pop songs

of the latter-day you’re. It actually wasn’t raining there and 
that was the plan to avoid the rain as much as possible I visited the art center and talk to executive Director who’s been there for 7 years. After that I got on route 47 south 
to Cape May. It’s pretty desolate this time of year. None of the hotels looked open and the best I could do was a pizza place to get some food the pizza was 

very good I had two slices and then sat in my car and took a little nap and that helped me get going. I got home around 7 PM and relaxed


 and talked on the phone with a couple of people. Lynne and I talked about our next destination tomorrow. I think we’re going to go to Bushkill Pennsylvania

 or Columbia Maryland I kind of sided with Bushkill thinking that they had Bushkill Falls but then I started thinking 
differently because Bushkill Falls is closed
until the spring time. Well we’ll decide. I’m not that worried about it. I need to make an appointment to see my mom tomorrow before I see Lynne I  

 assume I have the car till Sunday but if I don’t I’ll just take the penalty but I did rent for three days but I’m having trouble figuring out what three days is it

No comments: