Monday, February 07, 2022

Monday, February 7: Dentist 🦷 and COVID Test

Good Day. After about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour sleep last night I got up called 

the dentist in superimposed myself
for an appointment by 10 o’clock so I had to hurry up and catch the train. I did manage to eat breakfast and take the required medication‘s for my dental stuff. 

Well I went to the Dennis office and they took me in a little after 10 around 10:15 AM. They’re working out of two different offices cause they’re in the middle of expansion. Anyhow the dentist 
determined from the x-ray that I may be grinding my tooth and the crown is old. The  particular tooth already had a root canal so that simple solution is not going to be done unfortunately.  
Basically eight I always I ordered a mouthguard 

and I’m gonna get it through Amazon.  I chose the one that Dennis recommended. It custom-made one 

is over 300 bucks and takes three weeks I did get my regular partial back. The best I can do is get the mouthguard  After that I took the bus the 42 bus to be exact

. I went to Penn and from there I took an ibuprofen cause the pain came back.  I used a Starbucks bathroom 

and took care of business there and then I walked back to the PEARLMAN center where this 



Covid testing shot is as well as the colonoscopy I’m getting on Wednesday. I 

went up to get tested and it was very efficient was easy to find and they 

had me in and out pretty quickly. And then got home
 ate some lunch and meditated and took a nap 

because I was just really worn out and then took a Tylenol because it 

was starting to hurt again and I need to take Tylenol in between me ibuprofen

 mixes I’m taking. I then called the Norristown high speed line to the 103 which is very efficient.

  And I’m getting a birthday card and then heading up there at 3:10 PM Well I thanks

got there around 3:15 PM and I relaxed a bit. We talked for a bit and then I took steps to ease the pain of 

my grinding teeth. We didn't win on a walk up to this one particular
 stop signing trashcan where the bus goes. I felt the pain coming back and it was time to take ibuprofen and one of the antibiotics.

It seems to be like a medical kind of week or at least day that's for sure. It’s now about 6 PM. Attached is a birthday card that was given online by Lynne friend  Amy it’s really sweet and nicely done

No comments: