Friday, February 18, 2022

Thursday, February 17: Two Virtual Appointments & West Philly


I woke up early today. I didn’t 8 o’clock virtual appointment with the psych doctor will because I missed the appointment the day before. I 

was not used to getting up that early. It went OK I heard I decided I taper down the one drug to the lowest dosage. I’ve been crashed

 for about two hours on the futon because I was really really tired. I decided that I would actually go outside because it’s gonna 
be a mile to stay that will have for a little while. Temperature supposed to hit the 60s today. 60° in February. I got out of the house to 

go pick up my prescription for my Staten drug which keeps my cholesterol down. I couldn’t hang out with West Philly because

 I had to come back and keep my virtual appointment with the doctor at 2 PM. During the appointment, we again had deal with 
connectivity problems . I could see him but he couldn’t see me we tried going on the phone and back on the computer. We both agreed that I would go in person 

next Thursday at 2 o’clock in his office. His office is right where my endodontist is. I’ll be seeing him on the 22nd which is Tuesday. That’s 255 South 17th Street. 

Anyhow  I wanted to go back to West Philly and hang out because it was nice and warm so Pat was leaving so I got a ride with him. During the ride with the jam on 

the brakes at an intersection and we got a fender bender by somebody like

 5 miles an hour. The guy just went ran off but there was no damage to his car. 

It’s one of the glories of having a better as a car but I’m not getting one of those. Well I went to coffee shop and hung out 
and bought a coffee. I sat outside and enjoy the nice warm air. What is 

a woman ringer place in a fireman boyfriend
. The place and then I walk down West Philly we’re looking at 42Nd Chester which is completely been transferred by new construction. It was amazing

No comments: