Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Tuesday, February 15: Drop off Auto & Stuff


Hello. It’s an under wacky wonderful weird stay in post employment America for me. I took care of some business today but I miss mypsychiatrist appointment today and got billed for it which really
 sucked I never forgot the appointment before so I had to call them back 
and make an appointment for 8 AM. That was painful. I dropped off the
 car at the Ardmore House and then proceeded to walk around Ardmore for
a while. I was kind of looking for apartments and looked at some cars. I got 

home and I noticed that I was  feeling envious. Philly is  thinking of ending its
vaccine mandate to go to restaurants since the case numbers have 
started to decrease. We’re in this familiar pattern of people easing up when it goes 

down and then another new variant or 

some other bullshit happens. It’s really getting tiresome for sure.

No comments: