Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Wednesday, February 2: Two Different Apts. Colonoscopy 2/9


Hello there. Well my 9:30 alarm went off but I literally slept through it. Because I didn’t get up till around 10:30 AM so I was kind of behind the 🎱 
little bit. I then filled out my way to tax refund for 2021. I couldn’t do 2020 yet because I’m waiting for the The tax year 2020 W-2 form to come in. I at least figured out my daily gross 

income so that really helped out. So that’ll be two months from today which will be April 2, 2022.m. My 

afternoon got disrupted. I got a text from Penn alerting me that my colonoscopy is still on for next Wednesday, February 9. I then had to schedule
 a Covid-19 test for Monday the seventh 

at 12:30. I then updated my insurance card. I pulled out my wallet and make copies of my new card but I forgot to put the wallet in my pocket so I walked all the 

way up to 69th St. without my wallet so now it’s 3:36 PM  and I headed back home to pick up my wallet which I did fine. Fortunatelyit’s a weekday and I can catch a bus it gets 

me to her place at 4:15 PM which is not much later than the 4:09 PM that I was going to catch. Some dude was talking on the phone that is mask and then he coughed unately got off the bus but I 

got up in the front and air blows back so I just should be OK. It’s now 4:16 PM and I’m just getting off the bus. I got here at Ardmore House around 4:20 PM. Took

 out some garbage and we’re going to get restaurant

 super coffee and take a walk. FaceTime 5:12 PM  we took a walk. We discussed topics that mutual interest and and then we got back and I needed to go to the pharmacy to pick up some Scripps. 

It’s a giant pharmacy I can get a good deal on my meds they’re unlike the CVS. It’s a fog warning today cause it’s gonna be mild today and tomorrow and then 
it supposed to 

plummet to 18° after it’s 52° tomorrow.I went to the Giant supermarket today. I bought some organic fruit 
such as tomatoes, grapes and three pears.  I also picked up my script

 that I got cheap to good rx.com. It’s amazing that rx.com. It 

sounds 7:46 PM and I am now in Ardmore and I just took out some garbage to the convenient garbage room here at the Ardmore house. We watched coal miners daughter with Sissy Spacek. 

It was pretty good. It just went up to when she turned 26. She married at age 14. She was from the Appalachians. Linda and drop me off at the Norristown high speed line entrance because I missed the bus.

No comments: