Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday, February 19: It’s Cold 🥶 and Windy💨


Hello. I got up around 9:35 AM and then mellowed out for a while and had some coffee We talked and mellowed out for awhile. I then had some cereal which 

I really like to have 1st thing in the morning. It is now 12:22 PM on a cloudy Saturday morning. Hopefully it will take a walk and Haverford college trail because




we wanted to do that. Well Lynne had a ton of food and she had gotten double orders on certain things so I got a whole bunch of food vegetables frozen food greens etc. Hopefully 

I can eat them all out I have a Nimrod since I mostly have dinner at Lynne‘s place. I took her car back to Melbourne
 the cat was fed



 I gave it a little more food for dinner and the cat should be fine. It is now 3:50 PM and I am approaching Ardmore in the Ardmore House. It’s been strange weather with sun wind and then the clouds come we get

 snow squalls.  It looks like Russia is planning to invade the Ukraine. As of today at 4 o’clock there’s been shelling in Eastern Ukraine. President Biden predicted that Russia was set to invade the Ukraine. Right 

now Russian troops are massed on three sides of Ukraine. We’ll have to see what happens. It’s 5:10 PM I’ve arrived in 

Ardmore hopefully will be heading out soon. Well it turns out 
around 5 o’clock I spilled almost half my super coffee in my pocket on her couch and it was all hands on deck to absorb all the coffee so 

it doesn’t stain and ruin her couch which is supposed to be one of the more quality names for couches called “American. “ We then we’re gonna walk to Haverford college but it was 20 mile

 an hour winds and 32° outside and it’s brutal so we drove to have her and then it was like a windtunnel there. She decide she can go in and do exercises at home and 

I decided to take a half hour walk 15 minutes scared of the usual 30 minutes each way. It’s now 6:01 PM. I was outside and I saw this on YouTube. Christopher Titus calls

out the racists after Super Bowl 56. Racists are gonna  to be racist!!!well this is 6:40 PM I just 

got back after a really cold winter walk. it was blowing so hard I couldn’t keep my hands out longer than five 

minutes without freezing my fingers off. Glad to be back inside for the evening. We’re going to order a 

vegan pizza. Well while I was waiting for my order I looked at the Delco times 

and Delaware county is waiting for state approval to start its own very own health department. Until 

the Dems got in Delaware County did not have their own health department like Chester County in 

Montgomery  County. Well I got back around 730. We’re now watching million Dollar baby with Clinton

 Eastwood and I hope Sedgwick. Seems like a pretty good movie Mark Milton Freeman is in this movie. The vegetarian pizza was really good my hat Sriracha and onions. The crust was superb. I just child that stuff down big time

No comments: