Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tuesday, February 22: Endodontist Russia 🇷🇺 Invades & Cleaning


Hello there. I got up around 8:45 AM and breakfast and then went back to 11:30 AM orthodontist appointment. They’re running a little 

bit behind at the orthodontist. They have the cutest little pug. Everything went smoothly and

 getting my crown now it’s time to check with my dentist well I’m probably gonna see in two weeks. I didn’t 



want her back home because it started drizzling it was warm kind of miserable drizzly. I didn’t start it to luminary cleanup of my place for Lynne came over. I got my kitchen

 table cleared out at the very least until a little bit of vacuum. I also changed the kitty litter and threw up garbage. Then got

here around 4 PM and we started taking stuff off the floor that didn’t need 

to be on the floor removed all the crap off of mine table near the futon.  I got a email message that a really tiny 400 square feet apartment in Ritttenhouse place in Ardmore.  I’m 

gonna be looking at a car with over 100,000 miles which is a  2012 Toyota Venza which is sort of like a Subaru Forrester type of car.  Russia formally invaded Ukraine disputed  areas. The Biden administration imposed sanctions but I don’t 

think it’s gonna deter Putin. Putin wants to go back to the old 
Soviet Union by nibbling away to other countries. He does he precognize Ukraine as a separate country. Anyhow, I’m running a car tomorrow

to help Lynne out because her car needs the repair on the ignition

 injectors. So I got to pick up the rental by 9 o’clock which means I’m getting up 

around eight just to get my ass there on time. It’s only 30 we’re going to 

go to Sweet greens and pick up some dinner and then probably watch some 

heartland or something else

No comments: