Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday, February 18: Coffee in Narberth 🥶 Cold


Hi. I got up at my customary 9:30 AM. I was slow to get moving. I just couldn’t get myself motivated. I did feed the cat had breakfast and cleaned up 

some of the dishes. I also took the laundry out of the dryer that I’ve been there 

for a day. I then check my email and text messages for employment or whatever. I also was giving it a 
craigslist reference for an apartment in Ardmore so I did email them back. I then took the Norristown high speed line and the 103 bus 2 Lynn’s place. She was ready 

to get going and be at the get coffee shop. We met her friends daughter who works at the place. It was very nice place it’s right on Hereford Avenue in nervous. I enjoyed

it because it was something different and it was a very chill atmosphere in there. They hire  special-needs  people to work there and it seems like a nice place with a 

nice owner etc. It is now 3:04 PM we’re about to leave. What woman did the place called Get Coffee. It was a very pleasant place and I enjoyed my time there. 

I probably shouldn’t have had coffee and maybe going for a smoothie because I got a little bit too caffeinated. It’s a really nice sunny day but it’s cold. I also lost my hat 

which is a drag but Lynne has extras. It’s now 4:12 PM to take a walk

 and look possible apartments in the Ardmore area. Well we took our walk but 

it was windy and really uncomfortable today so we shorten

 our walk and headed back. It’s now 5:35 PM where I take a walk. I’m still

 coming down for my heightened  anxiety. We get back to 

the house and then we went driving around a little bit to look at apartments but 

it was too dark mostly. I was still a little wound up and depressed
 so I took a little time out and nap and that was good. It’s now 8:56 PM I’m just ready to have dinner. Having a slow evening in Ardmore. I had a delicious Amy’s 
frozen dinner. I was not that hungry. We watched heartland and then we watched a 

movie called “llene,“ featuring Dustin Hoffman it was very artsy movie. Babe interviews with people that knew including his wife. It was kind of a dark movie but it was decent

No comments: