Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thursday, February 24: Return Rental, Russia Invades Ukraine 🇺🇦 and In-Person Appointment


I started my day wake me up at 8 AM to return the rental car back to  City line  Avenue behind the Marriott. I gave my key and ran off to catch the bus. I realized

 that when I did not have my mask with me. So I had to cover my face with a glove to get on the bus. I got on the bus and then wiggled around a while. I got home and I was really really tired so I took a nap and  I then helped PATRICK with his taxes. It was a bit more  complicated than last year because he had a new under the table job because 
he had a 1099 form called a 1099 NEC. That’s a instead  of using a 1099 MSC. things a little bit because now he had for employers instead of three. 

He did get a refund but he’s going to state a little bit of money.  TurboTax 

loves to upsell stuff and she go online including including credit karma witches focus. Russia is  conducting a full scale invasion of  Ukraine as 
we speak at 2:58 PM. They’re not just going after

 a little section on the eastern BUT in the whole country. This is bad and I don’t 

believe sanctions are gonna do crap about Putin. Well I made my first live 

appearance to my therapist downtown the same place as my endodontist. 
That went better than over the phone that’s for sure we got a lot in. It’s going to be the same for next week as well same time insane day
and all that. It’s overcast and cold but it’s not raining at least. It’s now 3:32 PM I’ve been walking and editing this blog and I’m going 

to head home I thought about stopping in West Philly but it’s just kind of cloudy and blah so I’ll just go home I guess. Well I got home and get some job searching and talked on the phone for a while. Tomorrow is the end of the week believe it or not and believe it or not the people are going to take the cat on Saturday so we have a whole agenda set up for tomorrow for the cat to have his new home.

No comments: