Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday, February 23: Car Rental w/Errands Mild


I got up really early because I got hungry and ate a bowl and a half of cereal then I went back to sleep and boy what an intense 

dream that was. I was at some kind of event and I was supposed to meet somebody and I got up in time before it got stressful. I managed
 to make it to the rental car place I was about 15 minutes late because

 the bus I was catching was two minutes early. It is now 9:32 PM and 

the dude got the car is doing some kind of spot cleaning. I have a feeling it’s 

gonna make Lynne kind of belt with this fake pure perfume smell.

 I’m at the same place I rent a car earlier at city line Avenue. You get good deals 

during the  week but it’s pretty much a mini office in the back of a hotel. Dude took forever to 

vacuuming his car. I managed arrive at Lynn’s at 10:05 AM after picking up the

 Scripps at the pharmacy. I left the windows open and tried to drive



 as fast as I could so I could blow out the nasty perfume he smelled it Lynne‘s gonna hate. well, fortunately I 

was able to air out most of the  nasty smell.  Anyhow, I did manage to get down to 900 S. 10th St. and then 

I drove a couple blocks and parked at  9th & Fitzwater and then walk down South Street and then eventually

 got myself and sausage and egg sandwich because I felt myself getting hungry. I found a convenient bench to sit on and ate away and 
watch YouTube videos and watched people. So now I’m gonna walk down towards Fitzwater and then walk  to my car and update this blog posting. After I take care 

of that I’m going to see if I can find a restroom if not I’m just gonna have to deal with that. The sun starting to come out it’s turned out to be a pretty nice day 
out it’s hitting the 60s today I’m gonna enjoy the warm weather while I can. There was an article in the paper how the temperature has been going up and down 

up and down like a toilet seat and will continue this pattern for the foreseeable future. Well I picked up Lynne from the haircut place. You can definitely see the color a lot better. It took a 
little over an hour for her to get it hair done. We then took a really long 

time to get back it probably took us at least 45 minutes to get back

 to Ardmore. We took the scenic nroute. We went by her old neighborhood at 45th St. near Conshohocken

 State Road and city line Avenue. It’s a cute little block. There’s one of those white flight areas. Used to be Jewish and Indian Jewish people left and the African-American population moved in.

 Anyhow it’s now 1:40 PM I need to go home soon and take a nap and double check to the place doesn’t smell


 like dog you know wet dog wet old dog.  I then plan to take a nap because I’m 

pretty busy I’ve been up since 8 AM. I then have to pick up Lynne and 



drive her to the place where the people are going to come back to my place to take a look at the cat  
see if they want Danny as a pet. Back home and I decided that I would not take a nap I ended up doing some cleanup burning a bunch 
of incense and double checking the shape of the kitchen in the living room for any BS. I was supposed to try to get there by 4:30 PM I took a shower and lost track of time so I’m hoping I can get there by 4:45 so we’re

 not starting out late to this place. It’s in the middle of rush-hour so it takes 10 minutes just to get out of Upper Darby. In international news,

 Russia has invaded the Ukraine but they’re sticking to their disputed areas and have not made a big push into Kiev Ukraine yet. The high today was 70° and it’s by tomorrow 

morning it’ll be back to freezing continue in the up and down cycle of 

our weather this month. It’s not 5:31 PM when is in with the people here out near Penn Nguyen. I can feel
 the temperature dropping pretty quickly. The reception here is pretty bad like Ardmore. It's 6:06 PM the temperature is dropping. The entire  family folders back to my place. Russia is going into  Ukraine  already there’s reports of bombing in Kiev Ukraine 🇺🇦 What a goddamn mess is going to be. Especially after Covid!! We had some salad and we watched heartland. I’m gonna watch a little bit more. It is now 11 PM

No comments: