Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday, February 21: Sunny & Mild Russia Set to Invade Ukraine


Well I got up around 8:45 AM this morning. I didn’t do all that much in the beginning of the day but slowly it took shaped 

and there are things to get done. I worked on helping Lynne with her car and doing some Plemon airy cleanup because
Danny‘s potential new owners plan to visit on Wednesday. At least that’s the plan for now.  Russia just recognized  2 separatist republics on eastern side of Ukraine. Apparently
Russia 🇷🇺 

is going to send in troops as a pre-tax to possibly invading invading Kiev and the entire country. I took SEPTA and went through Rittenhouse Square 

and visited Mike. We hung out and it was nice. Mike has been a little bit depressed.

 We also talked about revising my wheel that he had written 



up for me years ago. He had a copy on his computer which was great. I have something to 
start with. I enjoyed hanging out with him.

 I left around 5 PM. I wanted to get some sunlight in me because after today it’s gonna rain and then snow for the rest of the week and then just be plain cold 

for the rest of February. We sort of had March weather in February where it would be cold for 3 to 4 days mild for 2 

days and then get cold again. It’s 5:36 PM on my way back home. People aren’t that close to me because 2 out of 3
 seats are have puddles on them but not the 

one I’m sitting on fortunately. One thing I forgot to mention was that I apply for some job  for a Ramon Romanian cultural group. The advertisement  

was out front pasted on the window of the door. . I decided to apply for you the email and see what happens. I don’t expect anything but what the hell. I saw people waiting in line for a California 
beer at monks café. 11 years ago that would’ve been me possibly. Anyhow, I 

got back home and mellowed out for a while looked at jobs applied for jobs
 etc. online same old stuff. I didn’t talk to the
 phone with Lynne for a bit. Tomorrow’s the first of my two appointments this week this one is with the

 endodontist to put a temporary crown. By the way today was Presidents’ Day and I would’ve had the day off if I was working.

No comments: