Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wednesday September 30: Morning After


Well I overslept for the meeting this morning because I was really tired. I think that debate and yesterday in general tired me out. It was a good  night for sleeping the weather has cooled 

 ff again. Americans from all over in from all persuasions are recovering from that shit show from yesterday. Supposedly the presidential commission that runs the 
 ase is going to change the format. I think having a mute button on the microphone is it easy and obvious choice. They can still keep 
their format but if I’m in a Rupps they’ll look really bad when 

 our mike is off. My big report didn’t come in yet. I guess it’s going to come in on 



 Thursday. I ended up working on the current reports that 

 re due today and I’ll have to tournament tomorrow. After work I took the bus out Ardmore and left work a little

 bit early. It was good God gave us so much extra time it was 

 nbelievable. We took a walk hung out and then went back to my place to 

 ang up  ictures and clean the bathroom. She also brought a dinner of cabbage and 

 arbanzo beans which was very very good. I’m not want to eat a lot of cabbage or even prepare it. It doesn’t 

 look that appetizing and doesn’t taste very good unless it’s prepared well. Shush there was an aftermath from trumps horrible performance in the debate yesterday. He wouldn’t even denounce white supremacist he just can’t do it. He’s such an asshole he hast to go or were totally screwed

No comments: