Thursday, June 06, 2019

Wednesday, June 5: Repeat of Hungry and Tired. Dinner in Media

 This morning I thought I would do the three day a week yoga. I decide to sleep in. I had trouble
getting back to sleep once I got up so I ate my Cheerios and had to go back to sleep which I kind of did but not really. Well I got to 
work pretty much on time today and got distracted and

 only got one sanction done. I did some other little bits of work. At one point around 11 I got so hungry  had to go to bed Dagan and get something to eat for cheap. So I got these oatmeal cookies with cream 

 nside them. They’re only $.50 and I basically had a five left. Well even 

 hough I called Apple on June 3, two days ago, I still got billed for that iTunes bullshit. So I think they

 want me to call back but I’m not really up for calling back. It’s now 6:13 PM and I decided I’d go

 visit my mom in media and have dinner with her tonight. Pat gave me a discount for July‘s 

 ent if I pay early so I’m gonna do that. That’ll help defray some of the cost of paying 

 or the rent at the shore come July 1. That’s going to be an interesting week that’s all I can say. Anyhow I’m at the huge Wawa where 

 he Starbucks used to be at Providence Road. They just moved the Starbucks across the street. Well my mother and I went to a diner. I 

 ever been to this diner in medium. I had a chicken pot pie would

 really hit the spot. Perfect comfort food for my very hungry stomach. There is some business checks 

  got to send to several family members which I didn’t do yet also need to do today. Anyhow after that I went home and talked on the phone and touch base with me when I haven’t touched base in a 

 hile. My trip to visit Stuart was canceled in the last minute. People are noticing that I haven’t been in the 

 ood to stay in touch because I just don’t feel quite right I’m going to work because

 I’ll be taking off a week in July and a week in August and as I’ve learned 

 t takes me about three weeks to a month to catch up and save money for 

the shore rental next month. I don’t want to be the center of attention by any means possible.

 



No comments: