Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday, June 10: Sleeping In Working, and Scheduling

I decided last night I was just going to sleep in today because 

 unday was quite a busy day of bus travel and visit to Baltimore. I knew I needed a restful morning so I slept until about 8:15 PM. I had my breakfast 

 howered and even shaved. We got to work late but it didn’t matter because my supervisor ended up not getting in till after 2:30 PM today. I did write up the two sanctions for the same household but I’ve been 

 eaning to write on Thursday. That was good to get that out-of-the-way. It was a drizzly rain most of the day today. The woman I sit near work got this pan called a “no pen”. You can push a 

 utton and then it in the little speaker says “NO!! It says it in about 45 different 

 ays it’s pretty funny. Well I went to my therapy appointment today. I was a wee bit late well actually 20 minutes late but I was just reminded about not trying to bury my emotions as usual and do 

 ffirmations good I’m just feeling kind of blah and then motivated

. Well there’s one person who’s motivated to gin up his base. That’s

  our lovely president. Turns out that the Mexican deal was already negotiated before the tariffs were threatened.. in other

 words Trump was blowing smoke up everybody’s ass as usual. I know his supporters

 love it🙄🤮 critical thinking or lack there of will bring our country

 down eventually. I’ll probably be dead with  ichael Jackson before that happens 

 ompletely. I got a reminder on my calendar and I had my appointment

 at 5 PM so I bolted out of work in a quick rush and headed on out. I’ll only 20 minutes late but 

 ’m OK I guess. I then went out to old West Philly which was fine and went to the Green line Café 

 n 45th St. And I got an album by a band called the uranium club. It’s kind of punctuation phone so I just download it on iTunes

No comments: