Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thursday, June 13: Rain, Yoga, and Work

I got up and headed toward yoga. I checked my backpack and I was going and realized I forgot to



 bring my shorts. I then had her – towards CVS at 19th St. but I found a radio that was a 24 hour Rite Aid so I got lucky there. Well class was not that crowded today. I of course I had trouble with the triangle and the bending  down to your knees standing pose. They’re the ones that always get me really  

tired hot and sweaty. I’m glad we end with her sitting poses because the standing ones may look simple but they’re rigorous. Anyhow I’m sorry I wasn’t going to go to the meeting 

 nd I took my sweet time went to CVS got my juice. I’ve been got to work early and then finished up yesterday‘s blog posting.
 Then I sat at my desk around 8:45 AM. My supervisor either is going to be really late or not come in. None of my clients came in but I did see somebody

 for someone else since it was fairly simple. It’s now 1212 and the clouds  are breaking up slowly and it stopped ☔️ raining!! Well I went back to work and only
one of my clients actually showed up. I did see someone for someone else.I did get to go to buy a little too big around and get rid of a few of them in advance. Tomorrow I want to work 

 n my list of sanctions and write up is many as I can. Even though long run I’m away the first week of July. I got my blood test back and everything was normal. Your things

 are kind of stuck out for my e-book Logan which was on the lower

 end of normal and my sodium with you on the higher end of normal. 90. Overall

 I don’t have a problem with my blood so that’s a good thing to know. I 

 et up with Wes at the coffee shop we hung out for a bit. 
 Afterwords themeeting went to CVS he got some Scripps and I got some drinks and then he dropped  me off at the Broad Street Line. I went to 
the Market Frankford line I 
 ust missed the train because I just missed it. There was some funky screaming action going on when I first came to 
 he train.. I 
got home safely. Larry asked me to take Thursday and Friday 

 ff the 27th 28th the drive down to Florida with them then he would fly back with me on Sunday night or Monday morning. That’s the latest

No comments: