Friday, June 07, 2019

Friday June 7: getting my place clean working

Well I thought about going to sunrise but the alarm was set for 6:15 PM 

 nstead of 6:15 AM. When I woke up I realized I did need the extra sleep. 

 The extra two hours sleep was very beneficial I think. Lisa is going to clean 

 y place and I ran late to work because I was trying to get the place a little bit

 ready for her to clean it. It shouldn’t be as hard to clean as compared

 to last time last month. I want to work and I found myself

 distracted. I didn’t get nearly as much done as I intended. There’s a lot of talking and wrapping and slapping

 like it was a holiday weekend coming up. I did go to the Fresh Grocer and do some much-needed shopping. I got mostly 

 verything I needed except for mouthwash. 

 hat was good. I had to buy two plastic bag so I can carry the stuff back
 after boarding the train. I managed to get home and packed all my stuff  away. I did however see a mouse. Looks like a little baby email so 

 here must be a family of mice. I told Pat he said he is going to get some traps.

No comments: