Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday, June 25: Hot Yoga, Meeting, and Working

Greetings from humid Philadelphia. Well I did go to yoga and I did go to the 

 eeting afterwards. It was so humid in that studio today I was already sweating in before I even started any of the poses. I guess it is the end of June so it’s going to be 

 ot but it’s hard to ignore how freaking hot it is out. When I went to the meeting 

 nd just couldn’t get my head around somebody thing. One guy read a Bible verse because he was raised 

 undamentalist it was kind of odd. I was also pretty tired from class so that there. I 

 llowed myself to be late because I had been to that meeting him. The building is under renovation so that 

 eans I’ll be held at broad and Bainbridge. That’s a little bit out-of-the-way try to get to 

 ork on time. It’ll be that way for a month. I got to work and probably

 solve for clients and wrote them all out. I tried to get lunch around 1:30 PM even 

 hough people Rwaiting for me but I need the food energy to get me through. Well I 

 nded up seeing more people after I ate. I think I got all of it done except maybe one person didn’t get Car Share but 

  get all the forms process etc. Iron by shackle day that’s for sure. Well I’ve already

 decided I’m not going up to Fairmount and I’m not going to the GSR meeting because it’s too much. It’s way way too much I decided to get a haircut can you take Larry to  
device. I was going to go to the chop shop but I was late for my appointment and I dropped it on the Asian place on sixth and Walnut

 I’ve been there before. She did a nice job. I asked her if she knew anybody. She’s very humorous and willing to listen. I then I decided

 to head my ass home and eat. I was pretty tired I think I was ready to crash prettyhard. I had worked very hard and saw nine people and I was up since 5 AM. I’m gonna

 think about going to yoga tomorrow but I’m not sure sure I’m gonna pull it off 
especially with stuff going on in the trip to plan. Well summer is definitely here is 

the temperature has ramped up. Fortunately humidity is not as hard as it could be.

.

No comments: